Welcome To Best AngularJs Course Institute In Guntur
Get the best AngularJS Course in Guntur. Our AngularJS trainers are very experienced IT professionals and share their practical knowledge with the students with real-time Scenarios. Our highly skilled trainers will make sure you will learn & understand all aspects of the AngularJS courses content & they provide one-to-one care by listening and clarifying the doubts to each student.
Job Opportunities After Completing AngularJS Course in Guntur.
There are several vacancies are available in the top IT companies for AngularJS developers as this is the most popular web framework and in great demand in the market. Currently, all the IT companies are in search of skilled AngularJS professionals. These companies choose candidate who can immediately work on projects using AngularJS and has the necessary soft skills. If you randomly search for the AngularJS job opportunities for AngularJS developers in any Job Portal, your search list will end with around 20k options available only in India. In foreign countries, also there are huge openings for AngularJS developers. Thus, the popularity of the AngularJS developers has increased the average salary that these IT companies offer.
Software development Engineer
Why choose Nipuna Technologies For Best AngularJs Course in Guntur?
- Understand the difference between Angular and other web frameworks.
- Understand and work with Typescript.
- Setting up and configuring the Angular environment.
- Installation of Node Pack Manager.
- Understand the architecture and design patterns in Angular.
- Understand the different types of directives and Services.
- Advanced concepts like Data Dependency, Dependency injection.
- Handling Angular Forms and Pipes.
- Setting up routing functions in Angular.
AngularJS CourseKey Features
Practice Labs For Real-Time Learning
Practice Labs makes it easy for you to put your learning into practice in a safe environment that you can access anytime with a compatible PC, Browser and Internet connection.
Live Project Training
We offer Live Projects and opportunity to take part in project design supported by industry partners including business and community organizations.
We will use collaborative web conferencing with screen sharing to conduct highly interactive live online teaching sessions.
Got queries? Our 24/7 support team will go extra mile so you can have easy and enjoyable experience with Nipuna Technologies on Slack which is a communication platform.
Job & Interview Assistance
Our interview assistance can help you overcome your fears and walk into your next interview with confidence and get your dream Job.
Internship After Course
Industry needs the best talent to stay afloat and thrive in today’s fast and ever-changing world, you will get a chance to do Internships and working closely that can provide a serious winwin for both Industry and students/trainees
AngularJS Course Course Curriculum
List of all the topics which will be covered in AngularJs Course
- About Applications of Machine Learning
- What is Angular ?
- How does Angular Works?
- Difference between Angular and Other Framework
- Advantages of Angular
- What is typescript?
- Data Types & Variables
- Variable & Operators
- Learn more about Control Structure, Decision making & Loops
- Typescript Functions & Strings
- Typescript Object
- Class, Abstract Class
- Constructor Method
- Type of Assertion
- Installing to AngularJS
- Configuration of Angular
- Creating an Angular project
- Creating an Angular project using CLI
- What is NPM
- Install Nom for Angular
- Data binding
- Attribute Directive
- Structural Directive
- Dependency Injections
- Flex Box
- What is flexbox?
- Designing your user interface with flexbox model
- Material Design
- What is material design?
- Uses and setup of the material environment
- Material cards
- Mat table
- Installing the bootstrap in the angular environment
- Bootstrap layout and components
- Understanding Directives.
- Directives Overview.
- Different kinds of directives.
- Build attribute directive.
- Using the attribute directive to an element in a template.
- Respond to user-initiated events.
- Sending the values into the directive with an @Input data binding.
- Custom Attribute Directive.
- What is the structural directive?
- Ng-If the case study.
- Ng-For, Ng-Switch.
- What is attribute Directives.
- Using the style Directive.
- Using the Ng-Class Directive.
- The element.
- What is the service?
- Create a service.
- Understanding Services Injecting Concepts
- A sync service and promise
- What is a web service?
- how to create web service?
- consume rest service?
- posting data to a client-server architecture
- Introduction to material design
- Introduction to card material design
- What is the JSON server?
- Installing the JSON server and running up into your local machines
- crud operation using JSON Server
- Why dependency injection
- Angular dependency injections
- Injector provider
- Property binding
- Event binding
- Attribute binding
- Class binding
- Style binding
- Multiple components & passing data
- Class Binding
- Style Binding
- Event Binding
- Two-way Binding
- Component Data Binding
- Component Events
- Binding to user input events
- user input from the $event object
- User input from a template reference variable
- Key event filtering (with key. enter)
- Types of Forms in the Angular 7.
- Introduction to Template Driven Forms.
- Validation of Template Driven Forms.
- Introduction Model Driven Forms.
- Validation of Model-Driven Forms.
- Two-way data binding using ng Model.
- Model-Driven Forms With Form Builder.
- Learn how to pass data through an angular form with rest service.
- Introduction to Pipes
- Why pipes are useful?
- Type of pipes
- Built-in pipes
- parametrized pipes
- how to create custom pipes
- Setting Up Router
- Imperative Routing
- Route Parameter
- Child Routing
AngularJs Course Tools & Platforms
AngularJS Course Certifications
Our training is based on latest cutting-edge infrastructure technology which makes you ready for the industry. Nipuna Technologies will present this certificate to students or employee trainees upon successful completion of the course which will encourage and add to trainee’s resume to explore a lot of opportunities beyond position.